IT Procurement Specialist
Niantic is seeking an IT Procurement Specialist to support the asset acquisition and management needs of our augmented reality mobile game company. In this role, you will assist the IT Department on the purchasing of hardware and software, managing contracts and relationships with vendors, and coordinating license and asset inventory. You will work closely with teams across Niantic including Legal, Finance, HR Operations, Product and Engineering to discover and acquire the best tools for our initiatives. Are you detail oriented and passionate for all sorts of new and exciting technology? If so we want you on our team!
- Supervise all IT department purchasing by drafting quotes for purchase order approvals and tracking invoices for timely payment.
- Work with our Legal team to manage the review and approval of Master Service Agreements, Terms of Service, NDAs, and End User License Agreements with our vendors.
- Provide Niantic partners with feedback on purchase requests, including possible cost savings or competing products that could better serve the company's needs.
- Maintain vendor relationships and coordinate all communications between the vendors and the appropriate Niantic partners.
- Coordinate inventory management of all digital and physical assets.
- Assist in regular audits of licenses and physical inventory.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated ability of procurement and contract management within the Tech industry.
- Experience within purchasing large orders of computers, software licenses, and SaaS subscriptions.
- Familiarity with industry standard software used in Mobile or Video Game development, such as Unity, Xcode, Slack, Adobe and Autodesk suites.
- Proficiency with Google Apps, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Understanding of Apple and PC hardware trends withing the business and gaming community.
- Has good interpersonal skills, and can lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Has confidence and the ability to work senior leaders, internal clients, external vendors and partners, and colleagues in a professional and positive manner.
- Is willing to work on a variety of Information Technology matters and help where it’s needed.