Social Media Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing Social Media strategies to increase our online presence, make healthy and effective channel management to boost community engagement & positivity and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Operation departments. As the Social Media Specialist, you will create a comprehensive strategy of communication and engagement with TAM Game players and prospects on company social networks while always searching for potential social channels that will boost our reach to new players.
You will be responsible for creating, managing, distributing, and collecting feedback for analysis for value added contents to be distributed via social media, building communication strategies for new content & sales, and establishing a feedback loop between OP team and players via social networking.
You will be always following daily & weekly hot topics/trends/memes and investigate creative ways to implement them into our social media content plans & channels.
You will be continuously tracking and measuring social engagement data to better optimize the visual language and communication strategy while learning more about the world players live in, make sure their voices are heard and keep them positively engaged and continue being an active member of our community.
- A Content Expert: besides being an experienced writer, you are watching and reading everything you could find to improve your vision and skills.
- A Social Media Beacon: you have had experience posting on all sorts of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord; you are drawn to the unique two-way conversations social media encourages and are passionate about engaging with a robust community of players
- A Player Engager: you are a gamer and identify with the audience, that is why you're great at hooking player attention.
- A Thoughtful Problem Solver: whether out in the community or in a meeting room, you enjoy the challenges of complex real-world player pain points and use your communication skills and social media knowledge in identifying the most elegant if not witty solution to solve them
- Collaborative: you know not to dive in solo against your challenges, and that involving team members and working smart in a cross matrix organization will help you leverage obstacles and help you scale far beyond the limits of a single person.
- Self-Motivating: You do not need someone to tell you what to do and why. You find what needs to be done and do it without constant external intervention and create new projects.
- Goal Oriented: You can align your personal goals with the company goals and thrive to reach them no matter the challenge. You utilize all your expertise stated above to realize your goals especially the knowledge and experience of your co-workers.
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media & visual communication best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
- Work closely with Esports, Operation and Creative Team to ensure content is informative and appealing and to drive integrated communication
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and OP teams
- Monitor user engagement and always in search for new, engaging, and suitable content
- Provide constructive feedback
- Build comprehensive social media and content strategy across multi-social media networks
- Create, Plan and Execute creative social/ communication campaigns across a variety of social media platforms
- Track and measure social engagement data to continuously optimize the overall social media strategy and gain maximum benefit from social media channels.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in community management & social media preferably in the gaming industry.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Language skills: High proficiency in English & Turkish (both written and spoken) is a must.
- Office skills
- Experience working with a creative team
- Strong written and oral business communication and diplomatic skills.
- Core gamer.
- Has a highly entrepreneurial spirit, organized and able to function independently.
- Able to deal with rapidly changing priorities and business circumstances.
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter commitment to excellence.
- Master’s degree in marketing, Communications, Social Media Management, or other related fields.
- Experience in leadership roles.
- Certified Google Analytics and/or other analytics and marketing tools.