Nexus is growing rapidly, and as it does, our creator partnerships needs are growing. We're looking for an enthusiastic Partnerships Account Manager to join our fast-paced creator partnerships team.
As a Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for supporting Nexus creators by providing direct 1-to-1 assistance on a daily basis, encouraging platform best practices, informing partners of platform updates, and more. Most importantly, this individual will be a recognized face/name in the Nexus Creator community and therefore is responsible for demonstrating, first-hand, our value of “Creators First“ and that Nexus is dedicated to supporting content creators.
Who we think will be a great fit
The ideal candidate believes that content creators are a driving force behind game discovery and game purchases. They will have a passion for content creators and a desire to help them and the greater creator community flourish. They will have a deep interest in supporting others, be an open and honest communicator, and will have a knack for developing friendly rapport and building trust easily.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, not afraid to advocate for our users, and is comfortable working in a start-up environment. They will be a master organizer and a stellar project manager who is capable and managing several high priority projects at once. Finally, they have a proven track record of working with influencers in a professional capacity.
(Remote working is possible)
- Work with and support creators currently using the Nexus platform with the goal to increase user activity, retention, and sales
- Guide creators in managing and optimizing their Nexus stores, analyze store performance, and develop strategies aimed to increase the success of each storefront
- Assist in the expansion of Nexus's userbase by identifying potential partners according to key game releases, updates, and general activation opportunities
- Own the management of existing and future Account Management tools
- Internally advocate on behalf of our partners in order to continuously provide a superior user experience
- Support partnership strategies by identifying and sharing trends, pain points, and community sentiment
- Provide meaningful feedback to internal departments on the community's sentiment, concerns, and suggestions for the platform
- Previous experience working with content creators and influencer agencies
- Multiple content creators who can vouch for you being supportive and awesome to work with
- A deep understanding of content creator needs and the dynamics between creators and possible management teams
- Influencer Marketing experience with an understanding of creators, the content that they create and the varying sources of revenue that contribute to a creator's business
- An understanding of the social platforms and digital tools available to content creators & how they can be used to build their business
Send us an email via the button below with:
- Your résumé or LinkedIn
- Are you currently playing any games? If so, which one(s)?
- Do you have a favorite content creator? If so, who?
- Why are you interested in working with us?