(Closed) Manual Quality Assurance Analyst
We are a growing team of innovators—engineers, gamers, and designers. NextGenTM helps companies scale and grow their businesses through precision technology outsourcing and marketing services.
Our key focus is on the gaming and other industries, looking to transform their businesses by use of next generation technologies such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, esports, marketing that leads to gamification and innovative ways to monetize from your customers.
We transform your customer to “raving fans” by these personalized and targeted services.
We have a brand new software development center and in state of the art facility in Mumbai, Neelkanth IT Park, Vidyavihar - West, with a goal to scale and support our growing business.
We are hiring Manual Quality Assurance Analyst.If you are passionate about ensuring the quality of software, we are interested in you. We are seeking a Manual Quality Assurance (QA) analyst that will work with our team to achieve fantastic results. You will be responsible for maintaining and executing our manual test sets, manual testing new features and keeping our platform “bugless” in general.
Who are we looking for:
We appreciate engineers who express themselves deeply and speak clearly. Working on early-stage products excites you and you love collaborating with the product team to find the best solutions for the product. You understand that this is a team sport and that we can only win together. If you are passionate about gaming, esports and working with the latest technologies, you will have a blast working at FirstBlood.
- Execute and maintain manual test suites and test cases for new and existing features/improvements.
- Thoroughly manually test features for completion, quality, speed and browser compatibility.
- Weekly staging regression tests.
- Document, troubleshoot and follow up on issues found during testing.
- Actively work with other members of the QA and development team to constantly improve the process, tools and effectiveness of the team.
- Assists Development with replicating and debugging problems.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of Quality Assurance Analyst experience required
- Experience with manual testing on mobile devices
- Experience with manual testing web applications on various platforms/browsers
- Excellent communication skills (English is a must)
- Excellent attention to detail, with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Experience with Git & Github
- Experience with bug tracking software (JIRA)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with command line tools
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Advanced computer user
- Team player
- Always in touch with latest technologies
- Experience with SQL
- You are passionate about games
- You are motivated, self driven and lead by example
- Strong analytical thinking and comfortable with decision making
- Curious by nature and want to know how things work from product perspective
- You are comfortable working and jumping in wherever is needed
- Worked in a startup environment before
- A chance to work with one of the hottest companies in esports and blockchain space
- Work as part of a talented, successful team
Don’t forget to include these in your application:
- Link to Github or StackOverflow account if you have them
- CV and LinkedIn with links to projects
- Tell us what excites you the most about this role in a few sentences
We are looking forward to hearing from you!