(Closed) IOS Application Developer
We are a growing team of innovators—engineers, gamers, and designers. NextGenTM helps companies scale and grow their businesses through precision technology outsourcing and marketing services.
Our key focus is on the gaming and other industries, looking to transform their businesses by use of next generation technologies such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, esports, marketing that leads to gamification and innovative ways to monetize from your customers.
We transform your customer to “raving fans” by these personalized and targeted services.
We have a brand new software development center and in state of the art facility in Mumbai, Neelkanth IT Park, Vidyavihar - West, with a goal to scale and support our growing business.
We are looking for experienced IOS Application Developer and Architect.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for engineers who express themselves deeply and speak clearly. Working on early-stage products excites you and you love collaborating with the product team to find the best solutions for the product - this is a team game that we can only win together. If you are passionate about gaming, Esports and working with the latest technologies, you will have a blast working at NextGenTM.
You will be:
- Shipping features both on frontend and backend on a daily level
- Planning and collaborating on features with product manager, designer and engineers
- Writing technical specifications and doing code reviews
What we expect:
- Team Player, ability to work with a global team with passion and high energy
- 5+ years of mobile iOS app development.
- Minimum 2 full fledged live application on Apple app store
- Expert level hands on mobile app development in iOS.
- Experience building native applications (iOS: Swift & ObjC)
- Application Performance Best Practices and Tuning (Web and Mobile App)
- Possess expertise with developing well-designed REST APIs
- Possess strong analytical skills,native UI/UX development
- Experience working within a Continuous Delivery (CD) development model
- Experience developing solutions using cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure etc)
- Experience with designing and implementing backends for scalable web applications
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with designing and working with APIs
- You know your way around Git
- You are motivated, self driven and lead by example
- Excellent communication skills (English is a must)
- Strong analytical thinking and comfortable with decision making
- Curious by nature and want to know how things work from product perspective
- You are comfortable working and jumping in wherever is needed
- Worked in a startup environment before
- You are passionate about games.
- A chance to work with one of the hottest companies in esports and blockchain space
- Work as part of a talented, successful team
- Opportunity to lead and build your team
Don’t forget to include these in your application:
- Link to Github or StackOverflow account if you have them
- CV and LinkedIn with links to projects
- Tell us what excites you the most about this role in a few sentences
We are looking forward to hearing from you!