Onsite Production Coordinator
HERE’S THE DEAL
We are a full-service esports company that creates, manages and monetizes competitive video game leagues. We build a title’s competitive community from the ground up, growing it into a unique, professional and world-class esports operation. We manage all league operations and produce expert live entertainment in-studio or at stadium-sized venues. We deliver monetary results by authentically translating our publishers’ and brand sponsors’ business outcomes to this massively diverse community.
We seek out ambitious partners and are the leading esports company for new gaming titles.
We are anticipating breakneck growth and are looking for an individual that loves to represent diverse franchises across all kinds of creative media; for someone who gets fired-up thinking about crafting visual assets for the next generation of esports titles alongside a small, high-energy team. We want someone who pushes back on the status quo and does things faster and better – because that’s what gets them out of bed in the morning.
WE NEED YOU TO
- Work alongside company founders to help shape the future of online esports entertainment
- Work alongside the Staffing coordinators to determine daily crew at studios or offsite events.
- Create/edit crew profiles in our time tracking system.
- Create and distribute crew badges/credentials
- Verify and audit crew check in/out times against call sheets and project manager requests.
- Support Human Resources in verifying crew’s identification for I9 processing.
- Enforce Studio Policies such as dress code and studio cleanliness.
- Review, scan, upload, track, and secure crewing and coordination documents.
- Welcome and direct non-crew (visitors, vendors, etc) to their requested destinations.
- Act as Timekeeper on shows active in studios by alerting Project Manager as projects approach meal times and overtime.
- Distribute crew documents when requested by HR & Production..
- Facilitate reimbursement support for crew via established processes.
- At the end of each day, review crew clock-in times with the project manager and gain their approval prior to leaving.
- Open/Close assigned studio on scheduled days.
- relaying any building issues, supply replenishing, package receiving, ect.
- Support HR, Legal, and Facilities by relaying any building issues, replenishing supplies, receiving packages, posting flyers, etc
- Answer questions and explain policies if crew requests clarification.
- Work side by side with internal and project stakeholders to ensure assignments and deliverables are completed on time
- Be detail oriented
- Multitask across multiple disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a can-do approach and ability to perform under pressure
- Perform tasks as assigned in a timely manner
YOU MUST HAVE
- Passion for video games and/or interactive media
- Must have experience in Microsoft Office, production workflows, and coordinating in the entertainment industry
- A track record of excelling with little supervision
- Be detailed oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities in high-stress, time sensitive environments
- The desire for a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
YOUR BONA FIDES
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Experience: 3 or more years digital video, commercial or broadcast production
- Work Schedule: Be prepared to help build something great and work long hours, including occasional evenings and weekends
- Amount of Travel Required: Limited
- Work Environment: Typical office, travel (trains, planes and autos), studios and on-location environments
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.