League Operations Admin
We are a full-service esports platform that creates, manages and monetizes white label competitive video game leagues. We build a title’s competitive community from the ground up, growing it into a unique, professional and world-class esports operation. We manage all league operations and produce s-rank live entertainment in-studio or at stadium-sized venues. We deliver monetary results by authentically translating our publishers’ and brand sponsors’ business outcomes to this massively diverse community.
We are uniquely positioned as one of the fastest growing esports creators in the world.
We are anticipating breakneck growth and are looking for an individual that gets fired up thinking about building something great alongside a small, high-energy team. We want someone who despises the status quo and pushes to do things faster and better because they find that sort of thing fun.
Work Schedule: 9:30am-5:30pm, Occasional evenings
Reports To: League Operations Manager
Developing tournament formats and administration workflows for a variety of games and broadcasts. You’ll serve as a point of contact for clients & potential clients, independent contractors, and NGE employees on all aspects of the tournament experience. Be prepared to help build something great.
- Navigate and manage an esports tournament bracket(s)
- Provide customer support to players as necessary during tournament hours
- Collaborate with peers to enhance tournament quality, reduce friction, and create the best competitions online
- Resolve match disputes
- Uphold tournament integrity through consistent, thoughtful decision-making and clear, consistent outbound communications
- Navigate language barriers with available online tools
- Fanatically deliver the best experiences possible
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Experience: Must have recent experience in esports league management running tournaments, leagues, and/or brackets.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Passion for video games and/or interactive media
- Must have experience in Microsoft Office.
- A track record of excelling with little supervision
- Be detailed oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities in high-stress, time-sensitive environments
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality
- The desire for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Employees are always expected to follow their supervisors’ instructions and to perform the tasks requested by supervisors. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company