(Closed) Human Resources Generalist
HERE’S THE DEAL
We are a full-service esports platform that creates, manages and monetizes white label competitive video game leagues. We build a title’s competitive community from the ground up, growing it into a unique, professional and world-class esports operation. We manage all league operations and produce s-rank live entertainment in-studio or at stadium-sized venues. We deliver monetary results by authentically translating our publishers’ and brand sponsors’ business outcomes to this massively diverse community.
We are uniquely positioned as one of the very few independent esports creators in the world.
We are experiencing breakneck growth and are looking for an individual that loves to make connections and steward lasting business partnerships; for someone who gets fired-up thinking about executing on ambitious esports products alongside the next generation of esports developers and publishers and our expanding, high-energy team. We want someone who pushes back on the status quo and does things faster and better - because that’s what gets them out of bed in the morning.
The Human Resources Generalist is someone who has skills understanding people’s hearts and motivations while offering and implementing changes to help better the environment they work in. Being approachable and trustworthy are two key elements of this position. Other responsibilities include:
- Serve as point of contact to team members, answering questions and helping employees navigate all aspects of HR
- In partnership with HR leadership, implement and deliver HR programs and processes related to employee engagement, performance management, talent acquisition, learning and development, etc.
- Maintain accurate and complete employee files
- Manage full cycle recruitment process
- Manage onboarding, offboarding, and LOA processes
- Navigate complex employee relations issues with an empathetic, solution-oriented approach
- Other HR duties as assigned
YOU MUST HAVE
- A genuine love of people and seeing them succeed
- A track record of excelling with little supervision
- Passion for video games, interactive media and technology
- The desire for a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
YOUR BONA FIDES
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in Human Resources; preferably start up experience
Amount of Travel Required: Limited to none
Work Environment: Typical office, travel (trains, planes and autos), studios and on-location environments
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Employees are always expected to follow their supervisors’ instructions and to perform the tasks requested by supervisors. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.