(Closed) Accountant II AR
HERE’S THE DEAL
We are a full-service esports platform that creates, manages and monetizes white label competitive video game leagues. We build a title’s competitive community from the ground up, growing it into a unique, professional and world-class esports operation. We manage all league operations and produce s-rank live entertainment in-studio or at stadium-sized venues. We deliver monetary results by authentically translating our publishers’ and brand sponsors’ business outcomes to this massively diverse community.
We are uniquely positioned as one of the very few independent esports creators in the world.
We are anticipating breakneck growth and are looking for an individual that gets fired up thinking about building something great alongside a small, high-energy team. We want someone who despises the status quo and pushes to do things faster and better because they find that sort of thing fun.
WE NEED YOU TO
- Support month end close, quarter and year end close
- Supports the transactions for Accounts Receivable
- Works with project management to maintain processes for and tracks project spending
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing accounting information and trends
- Recommends financial actions to the Controller by analyzing accounting options
- Support process improvements and system enhancements for Accounting
- Answers accounting related process and procedure questions from the company
- Provide some guidance to accounting clerical staff by answering questions
- Follows accounting and internal controls as well as supporting improvements
- Other tasks as assigned
YOU MUST HAVE
- Possess high level of comfort navigating through multiple software / systems
- A track record of excelling with little supervision
- Exposure to working with operational departments
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to responsibly handle highly confidential and sensitive
- Experience managing multiple priorities in high-stress, time sensitive environments
- The desire for a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
YOUR BONA FIDES
- Experience: 3-10 years in an accounting related role
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Work Schedule: Be prepared to help build something great and work long hours, including occasional evenings
- Amount of Travel Required: None
- Work Environment: Typical office