Nexon, a world leader in online games, is building a workplace based on mutual respect, good humor, and the pursuit of excellence because we believe that great games can only be built by amazing people. Our vision is to create high quality, innovative online games that create unforgettable experiences for players around the world.
Nexon has an ever-expanding worldwide team of over 6,000 employees and boasts a diverse global portfolio that includes titles like MapleStory, Dungeon Fighter Online, KartRider, and many more. If you want to be part of building an exciting game company and help chart the course of online gaming, let’s talk!
Work with the Marketing team in setting up, optimizing, and executing digital paid media campaigns for existing + new product launches across the PC, Mobile, and 1st party platforms. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in project managing various tasks related to advertising campaign execution, working with external agency partners, and be able to digest various data points to paint an overall picture of the campaign performance
- Coordinate with advertising agencies to support paid media initiatives through asset trafficking/management, tracking URL creation, tracking pixels/tagging, and other ad hoc tasks.
- Analyze paid media analytics against KPIs (Google Analytics, internal reporting, agency reporting) and presenting it in a digestible format to key stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional teams on campaign set up to execution such as pixel tagging, project management, ad creation process, etc.
- Run internal user acquisition initiatives on self serve platforms (potential partners include Facebook/Instagram, Google, Twitter).
- Additional projects/tasks on an as needed basis
- 1-3 years in an advertising role with a heavy focus on analytics
- Experience with working with external advertising agencies on multiple projects
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Google/Microsoft suite with advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel
- Outstanding project management, organization, and attention to detail, communication skills (verbal and written) is a must
- Willingness to adapt to changing situations and learn through trial and error
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast based environment
- Must be self-motivated, have a team player mentality, and carry a positive attitude
- Experience in self-service platforms and managing online or mobile acquisition programs with an emphasis on CPA/CPI and CPC a plus
- MapleStory & EU Paid Media experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field
- Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Nexon’s benefits and perks:
We offer medical, dental and vision plans for you, your spouse or domestic partner and your children. Employees who enroll in the high deductible health plan receive an annual employer contribution to a health savings account and company paid hospital indemnity benefits. We also provide company paid life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability benefits as well as access to voluntary life and AD&D for yourself and your dependents, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) savings plan with a company match, and pet insurance. Nexies are encouraged to take advantage of our monthly wellness credit, participate in lunchtime yoga, and enroll in language classes. We host bi-monthly catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and maintain a well-stocked snack bar. To help you maintain a good work life balance, we offer paid time off, sick days, company holidays, and a year-end break.
Nexon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.