(Closed) VP of Sponsorships
NeX Gaming launched in January of 2020 and, what a year it has been. With over 200+ members in our Discord server and over 6 Gaming teams in Call of Duty, Rainbow Six Siege and VALORANT. We have took the NeX step in our sucessful journey towards victory. We currently have 6 trophies to our name and are always looking to get more. NeX Gaming has strived through a Global Pandemic and with our players hopes and our dreams, we continue to strive forward to make NeX Gaming sit atop our predecessors.
Job Title: VP of Sponsorships
Location: Indianapolis, IN, USA
Parent Company: NeX Gaming, L.L.C.
Salary: $60,000 to $64,240 Annually
This role will also be responsible for prospecting, cultivating and establishing new relationships with decision makers at Esports based Sponsors and Partners with the goal of securing high-impact and successful solution offerings. We are looking for someone who is passionate about esports and working with other video gamers in the esports industry to develop market leading value-based solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master's preferred
- 4+ years of sales experience with substantial recent experience in the esports industry; product and/or software sales experience preferred.
- Bonus points for experience working in enterprise sales in a start-up environment
- Thrive in highly complex sales cycles and team-based selling environments
- Demonstrated success in developing complex services relationships:
- Ability to cultivate relationships from the earliest stages
- Excellent sales strategy and selling skills operating in a large scale, complex sales environment
- Proven experience in building and developing senior client relationships
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
We offer all our employees stock options and we've built a benefits package that invests in our employees’ long-term personal and professional growth and wellbeing. Here’s a sample of what this includes:
- 30 days of holiday annually in addition to 8 federal holidays and statutory sick leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Basic Life, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401K match
- 13 weeks full pay parental leave regardless of your gender
- Relocation within the domestic United States only. We will not cover visas, work visas or other migrant travel
- Commuter benefits
- Monthly flexible wellbeing allowance to help you remain healthy and productive
It goes without saying that we provide everyone with a laptop, monitor, top of the range kit and any software you need
We are based in and around the Indianapolis area but currently work 25% in a suite and 75% remote. Post-pandemic we may consider transitioning to a hybrid office and home-based model with travel to co-working spaces for in-person meetings as needed. For this role, travel will be required from time to time to meet potential partners and clients.
WHEN SUBMITTING THE EMAIL ATTACH ALL ITEMS THAT ARE BELOW
- Cover Letter
- Salary Expectations
- Location you are currently residing in
- If you are okay with a relocation
- Telephone Call-Back number