NeX Gaming launched in January of 2020 and, what a year it has been. With over 200+ members in our Discord server and over 6 Gaming teams in Call of Duty, Rainbow Six Siege and VALORANT. We have took the NeX step in our sucessful journey towards victory. We currently have 6 trophies to our name and are always looking to get more. NeX Gaming has strived through a Global Pandemic and with our players hopes and our dreams, we continue to strive forward to make NeX Gaming sit atop our predecessors.
USA and Canada Applicants Only
Please include a Cover Letter along with your resume!
Job Title: Community Manager
Location: Remote (North America)
Parent Company: NeX Gaming, L.L.C.
- Develop strategic campaigns that leverage content creators and players
- Establish personal relationships within the NeX Gaming's community – know the right people and the right pitch to attract their participation to raise awareness around lag and network latency, and NeX Gaming's platform
- Develop comprehensive reporting to track esports campaign impact, including analysis of impact
- Help shape the narrative around NeX Gaming storylines across social media channels
- Partner with external agencies and internal teams to produce the content necessary to communicate with game companies and players
- Proactively communicate top conversations going on in the network infrastructure and multiplayer gaming community to keep Subspace informed of priorities, situations, hot topics & trends
- Build and socialize communications and editorial plans internally seeking alignment with the various marketing functions & channels
- Established contacts with multi-channel networks and influencer management agencies
- Passion for video games and deep experience with and understanding of online multiplayer games
- Strong understanding of and interest in online multiplayer gaming trends and content creator programs
- Ability to identify and foster relationships with relevant influencers and creators on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- Experience working with influencers to promote business services and technology
- Understanding of digital and social media marketing in addition to appropriate metrics of success
- Flexible, motivated self-starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented
- Must leverage both critical thinking and creativity
- High School/GED
- Please provide a link to your portfolio
- Please Email a Resume/CV to the email address attached to the Apply button
- Knowledge of Esports
- Pretty damn good at any PC game you desire, a game you can carry some people in
Attention to detail is important, we do not discriminate but will not hire you if you do not pay attention to detail. If you have read all of the above and understand we are only looking for clients in the United States and Canada, what is 19+1-10=? Please include the answer at the bottom within your cover letter.