(Closed) Graphic Designer (Local Candidates Only)
NEU is an award-winning licensing and merchandising company with a fresh approach to fan engagement. We work with brands, teams, events and organizations of all kinds to create and distribute innovative consumer goods to fans globally. NEU serves as a one stop shop combining design, sourcing, distribution, direct to consumer, wholesale and live events. We work to build customer relationships and brand value for the long term.
NEU is looking for a Graphic Design intern to help out our lead designer with incoming projects. These projects range from pitch decks and proposals to apparel design and client brand creations. The projects will vary and will move very quickly, so we are looking for a candidate that can adapt quickly and complete the assigned projects as they come in.
- Skilled in Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Willing and able to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment and handle a wide variety of projects
- Not required, but experience in apparel design and pitch decks is a plus
- Not required, but interest in gaming/esports is a plus (most of our clients fall into this category)
- Part-time (20-25 hours per week)
- Must work from our office at 40th & Chestnut
- Paid, $18.00 per hour
- Only reviewing resumes that are located in the area (New Jersey/Philadelphia/Delaware)