WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
As a mobile online engineer, you’ll work remotely from your home, or from our famed Chicago studio, collaborating with designers, product managers and other engineers to develop our next ground-breaking mobile title.
You’ll be responsible for creating tools and online systems that help bring our game alive, working in both client and server-side code. You’ll develop features that help make our games feel dynamic and responsive to community needs, while incorporating the latest trends in the game community with the latest technology.
- Design and implement online client-side and server-side systems
- Leverage backend web services in server-side systems that handle client-side requests
- Translate design concepts into full-fledged game features
- Assist in the development of content creation and automation tools
- Participate in code reviews and incorporate feedback
- Fluency and experience in the C++ language
- Experience developing online systems
- Thorough knowledge and comfort with object-oriented programming concepts
- Basic knowledge of commonly used design patterns.
- Familiarity with version control: Git / Perforce (preferred)
- Development experience with a commercial game engine
- Great communication skills, especially through remote-oriented tools like Slack or Zoom
The Nice to Haves
- Professional experience with UnrealEngine4.
- Experience working on mobile games or apps
- Experience integrating a third-party library into a mobile app.
- Experience with content delivery systems or A/B testing.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.