WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
The creative team that brought Mortal Kombat and Injustice to life is now NetherRealm Studios, part of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family. With over 20 years of creation under our belts, NetherRealm’s mission remains the same: to create cutting edge entertainment and deliver industry leading tech, game art and overall gaming experiences. NetherRealm Studios is a collaborative and creative environment, constantly striving to up the ante on what is possible in interactive entertainment. Our team is comprised of dedicated professionals with years of experience who are at the forefront of the gaming industry. The passion and energy that made Mortal Kombat a reality is still on display every day in our offices, our hallways and most definitely the studio’s arcade room.
NetherRealm Studios, a division of WB Games Inc., seeks a Mobile 3D Animator to work closely with Mobile Animators, Mobile Art Lead and additional development partners to maintain and create high quality animations for real time in-game character movement. The person assists the Art Lead in helping define process and pipelines, along with aesthetic goals.
- Responsible for animating 3D character models and cameras in a realistic game. This includes repurposing the studio’s vast existing animation library, capturing and processing new Motion Capture data, manual key framing, and facial/lip synch animations.
- Bug fixing.
- Participates in departmental meetings, shares personal ideas, and defines the look and feel of characters.
- Assists in R+D efforts for tools, enhancements, and integration of new technology.
- Works with Designers and Engineers to prototype new game features.
- 3 years of Game Industry Animation experience.
- 1 shipped game title.
- Fluent in Motion Builder.
The Nice to Haves
- Experience with Unreal 4 (or 5), Motion capture systems, Perforce, JIRA.
- Brings high level of artistic accomplishment to each solution.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.If you’re a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at [email protected]