WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
NetherRealm Studios, a division of WB Games Inc. seeks a Cinematics Artist to be responsible for supporting the Cinematics team members in creating cinematic content across Story, In-Game, and Mobile utilizing traditional filmmaking principles and 3D computer graphics knowledge on in-house proprietary tools as well as standard industry packages.
- 3+ years experience
- Previous Game Industry position a plus
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Formal art education such as BFA from accredited art or design school or equivalent level of experience required
- Strong Maya or Motion Builder user
- Experienced at developing content for Game Engines
- Knowledge of camera work and editing techniques
- Ability to take direction well
- Clear communication of status and issues
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Highly organized. Ability to multitask and manage multiple tasks at once
- Works well as a part of a team structure
- Detail Oriented
- Strong interest in Video Games, storytelling, and Movies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Desired Skills and Pluses
- Familiar with the Unreal Engine
- Experience with Cinematography
- Experience with Compositing software (After Effects, Nuke, etc.)
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.