(Closed) Senior Customer Account Coordinator
The Senior Customer Account Coordinator will be responsible for all areas of customer order operation services, sales and logistical support for Retail, Commercial or Service Provider partners.
- Administer the lifecycle of sales order/RMA and database management from order bookings through fulfilment/return of hardware and software shipments in Oracle.
- Enter purchase orders in Oracle by end of each business day.
- Prioritize, schedule and arrange shipments within 48 hours of required date based on their replenishment schedule.
- Progress shipments to third party logistics distribution warehouse by 6am, 11am and 3pm.
- Reconcile weekly consignment sell through if applicable.
- Maintenance of all department records.
- Support all facets of customer operations including on-boarding, inventory and account reconciliation.
- Provide timely communication to the customer and sales regarding order status and problem resolutions.
- Urgent issues require same day turnaround otherwise within one business day.
- Route and schedule shipment appointments through customer’s logistics portal.
- Deadline to route orders are the same day as purchase order receipt.
- Collaborate with third party logistics on key functional areas.
- Partner with material planners and sales on NPI and product allocation.
- Team with IT on business system performances and enhancements to drive automation.
- Participate in user acceptance testing.
- Generate weekly and monthly KPIs, analyses and reporting.
- Ensure ISO/SOX compliance.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of order management experience and/or customer service in high tech servicing retail, commercial and service provider accounts.
- Must be able to work effectively in a high volume, multi-tasking & fast paced environment with all levels of management, both internal and external.
- Capable of building productive relationships internally and externally across management and functional levels.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- ERP systems (Oracle), database and MS Excel expertise required.
- Good problem definition and resolution skills, must demonstrate good teamwork and initiative.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University/College preferred, but will consider a combination of education and experience.
NETGEAR is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available people in every job. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.