Director of Training and Advisory
Training and Advisory Director (Equity)
NEST has grown exponentially during its inception and requires a Director level member to join its executive ranks. The Director of Training and Advisory Division (TAD) will be a part of growing current and future operations related to providing services to educate and increase the skill level of those involved in the esports industry. Dealing with external companies, mass audiences, government agencies, and internal staff will be the primary focus of this position as the organization grows. Program development and implementation will fall under the purview of the Director of TAD.
- Partake in the development and creation of new training and development programs
- Provide executive level support regarding design and implementation of training programs
- Create plans and “roadmaps” for all projects to be created
- Help establish the standards of the esports industry
- Take part in new business development programs
- Ensure the highest standards of training are overseen
- Supervise and ensure quality of training programs
- Create benchmarks and models of performance review
- Deal with highly classified materials including government and private client data
- Proven level of skill in financial and business management
- Experienced with training and/or development of programs
- Experienced hiring, training, and recruiting new staff members
- Able to pass a federal security screening
- Excellent ability to form and manage multiple teams working on different projects
- Prefer Canadian citizens (Toronto applicants prioritized)
- Strong leadership and relationship building qualifications including ability to interact with all levels (Executive, staff, and external)
- Supervisory skills with demonstrated ability to manage staff performance, address challenging situations, and manage multiple projects and assignments
- Experience working within a startup highly sought after
*Please note that this job is for a startup organization and will be compensated with equity only.
Apply directly to this posting below.