You will be working a minimum of 4 days a week and at least 2 hours a day. We ask that if you cannot commit to that much work that you refrain from applying until you can. This position is 100% Volunteer and will be for the foreseeable future. However, staff members are eligible to become paid employees when Nerfite begins making money.
Business is an important part of who we are and what we are becoming, both as an entity ourselves as Nerfite, but also in the brands we hope to invite onto our platform. Nerfite is all about promoting content and providing the ultimate social experience all while having some fun. Your job is to facilitate every aspect, but most importantly solving day-to-day business challenges that we will face.
We are a small team with a dream, but we are not perfect, and one area we need help in is Business. Someone like you will have to help us progress and educate us on what we should be doing so we can grow. You will act as an adviser to the executive team by helping us make smart business decisions and helping us reach out to potential partners and connections so that Nerfite can become a household name across the gaming and content creation communities.
In order to become a Business Director / Site Manager, you must meet all minimum requirements:
- Experience in business (finance, marketing, and management)
- Capability of working remotely and being responsible with your time management
- Knowledge of gaming, esports, content creation, social media (YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Willingness to take the reigns instead of trying to please everyone (we want someone who will tell us we are doing something wrong!)
- Work remotely from your home
- Gain experience with a professional community
- Growth Opportunities within Nerfite (potential paid opportunities)