nerdRage is a UK-based gaming organisation founded in 2015. The organisation has fielded teams in games such as CS:GO, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, League of Legends and Dota 2, consisting of many talented players across Europe.
After a brief hiatus, nerdRage is recruiting a talented Video editor to work alongside a new group of staff who are dedicated to the growth of the organisation.
nerdRage is looking for a hardworking and creative individual who is passionate about the Esports industry. If this describes you then feel free to apply below.
- Create and edit videos and clips for social media and YouTube that connect our fans with our professional teams and streamers
- Collaborate with the Esports programs to deliver appealing content to our fans on multiple social media platforms
- Work with staff to design and execute appropriate marketing plans to maintain and improve the nerdRage image
- Ensure content reflects the tone, style, and branding of nerdRage
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere or relevant video editing software
- Able to complete tasks with a short turnaround
- Must have passion for Esports & Gaming
- Be over the age of 18 years old
- Be fluent in the English language
If interested, please apply with a copy of your resume and examples of your work.