Nerd Street Gamers provides an opportunity for gamers to gain knowledge in competitive esports competitions, and they also are home to a community of like-minded amateur competitors. Our product offering includes facilities, event management, and broadcast production with an underlying software framework that ties it all together. In short, we’re helping to build the infrastructure of esports. And we’re looking for talented, high-energy team members who can collaborate in a professional-minded, high-paced environment.
We're looking for a Production Assistant that will be able to support the regional broadcast studios and be able to complete clerical tasks to keep the production running smoothly.
What We Are Looking For
- Moderate all NSG related broadcasts as they are assigned to them, keeping chat clean and welcoming for all audiences.
- Update Twitch Titles and bot commands whenever necessary before and during a live show as dictated by the producer and run of show.
- Run Twitch ad blocks when appropriate during downtime without overlapping any live footage or sponsor/marketing content.
- Track deliverables for Business Development and Marketing teams, complete with timestamps posted on the run of show
- Create clips of exciting moments during the broadcast, as well as special sponsored segments. i.e. “Aimlab flick of the day.”
- Relay any problems seen on live show to broadcast or event teams, such as incorrect logos on broadcast, caster audio issues, or performance issues.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working understanding of Twitch Moderation tools and Twitch bots (moobot, nightbot, botisimo, etc.)
- Understanding of Twitch chat culture and the dynamics of keeping chat clean.
- Base level working knowledge of Google Sheets.Good communication and organizational skills.
- Opportunity for Growth
- Remote Position