Nerd Street Gamers provides an opportunity for gamers to gain experience in competitive esports competitions, and they also are home to a community of like-minded amateur competitors. Our product offering includes facilities, event management, and broadcast production with an underlying software framework that ties it all together. In short, we’re helping to build the infrastructure of esports. And we’re looking for talented, high-energy team members who can collaborate in a professional-minded, high-paced environment.
Nerd Street Gamers is looking to hire experienced, highly skilled and motivated Account Partnership/Activation professionals to implement and maintain strategic partnerships. You will be the conduit between AAA clients (Publishers, Esports Teams, Brands) and internal teams to ensure the success of partnerships. Working with the Business Development, Events, Tournament Operations, Broadcast and Marketing teams, you are responsible for ensuring clear communication between departments on deliverables as well as being the client facing lead for managing the day to day of partnerships. You are a person who is exceptionally skilled at building and maintaining internal and external relationships and navigating complex organizations. You build trust easily and thrive in simultaneously managing multiple partner engagements. You are thoughtful, personable and willing to do what it takes to successfully execute a partnership.
- Your job is to ensure complete client satisfaction with the company’s product or service.
- Work with cross functional teams to implement partnership agreements from the point of deal closure to partnership launch.
- Day to day communication with clients, coordinating with appropriate internal and external parties to ensure deliverables are met.
- Keeping projects on timelines, creating tracking documents for projects and holding teams accountable for deliverables working closely with the event lead.
- Schedule status calls and maintain reporting on an internal and external basis; keeping all teams up to date on project status, scope changes, ongoing updates.
- Understand client’s business and objectives and inform the team; helping to facilitate continued business for Nerd Street.
- Provide status reports regularly to the team on various elements of partnership
- BS / BA degree.
- 5+ years of experience in client services and/or partner account management (media, gaming, online consumer).
- Gaming and esports industry knowledge is preferred.
- Exceptional project management experience; organized and strong time management is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven track record of working with internal and external stakeholders while building trust and fostering collaboration.
- Ability to think strategically, multi-task and lead multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on project needs; evenings and weekends.
- A good understanding of the company’s operations.
- Ability to work across multiple time zones.
- Health Care (medical, vision, dental)
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday Availability
- Parental Leave
- Equity Eligibility