Material Handler/Warehouse Associate
NEEDforSEAT USA® opened it’s doors in 2012. Our main focus has always been to design and manufacture the highest quality office & gaming chair there is. Our product has gained recognition early on and became the official chair for many esports organizations such as ESL, Cloud9, Team Liquid, TSM, Evil Geniuses, DreamHack and many more. They saw the uniqueness in our product and started using seats as their official esports tournament chair.
We make 4 different sized chairs to accommodate every body type and broke into other markets due to our in house customization.
We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing, scanning orders and unloading new shipments. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects (65 lbs chairs)
- Current forklift license
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour