Senior Project Manager
WHO WE ARE
NCSOFT is a premiere digital entertainment company and global publisher with worldwide locations and more than 4,000 employees focused on bringing extraordinary games to life for millions of fans around the world. Established in 1997 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, we quickly became a key leader in online games. Best known for critically acclaimed franchises including Lineage, Aion, Guild Wars, and Blade & Soul, NCSOFT is also one of the world’s top mobile developers with Lineage 2M occupying the #1 grossing revenue slot on Google Play. Our core goal is to make people in this world happier by delivering games that entertain a globally connected audience has remained the same. Our culture is innovative, creative, collaborative, and impactful, and we are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
WHY JOIN THE MARKETING TEAM?
- You have a strong voice to represent the brand within and outside the company. We are always mindful about building brand image and protecting our brands’ reputation.
- You are passionate about data and understanding consumer behavior. We’re always thinking of creative opportunities and strategies to reach and convert our target audience into customers.
- You value being in the know. We keep a close eye on industry trends and always listen to consumers at every stage of our marketing strategies and campaigns.
- You enjoy having influence over the end result. We collaborate across designers, artists, product teams, and community teams when it comes to creative ad development.
- You are enthusiastic about games. We work hard but also play hard. We appreciate and play all types of games. It’s in our team and company DNA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As Senior Project Manager, you will plan, manage, and successfully execute marketing and cross-functional projects. Working closely with the marketing leads, you will assure that projects meet appropriate goals, scoping, and execution. As the main point of contact for Marketing initiatives, you will manage the flow of incoming projects to assure that projects run smoothly and effectively by maintaining schedules, organizing communication, and assuring that there is appropriate task management at all levels.
- Drive the completion of project goals and facilitate communications, organization, and accountability across all departments.
- Own the development and communications of team scheduling.
- Work with marketing leads to determine the time and people necessary to see projects through to completion.
- Identify and communicate all roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals.
- Motivate and support the team to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved.
- Develop production dashboards in JIRA/Confluence
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a project management role
- Experience tracking a complex project and providing insight and influence into how to deliver more effectively
- Strong project and people management skills
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative – the ability to make sense of the ambiguous
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong JIRA expertise
- Familiarity with Confluence
- Familiarity with marketing analytics tools
- Foreign language skills
- Experience with Free to Play games
- A passion for video games, including MMORPG's