Senior Human Resources Business Partner (Contract)
WHO YOU ARE
NCSOFT is looking for a contractor to fill a 3-6-month assignment as a key member of the Human Resources team. The Senior Human Resources Business Partner (CONTRACT) provides guidance and administers HR programs, policies, practices and processes for the organization. This role helps implement integrated HR initiatives and solutions to advance organizational objectives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide HR guidance in the areas of performance management, staffing, compensation, employee engagement, organizational design, talent management, and organizational change in alignment with organizational objectives.
- Provide counsel and guidance to front line management on employee relations issues and ensure compliance with company policies and applicable laws.
- Assist with the communication and rollout of HR programs and policies.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws in all employee related practices including FLSA, FMLA, HIPAA, EEO, ADA, and related compliance areas.
- Coach managers in handling conversations regarding career growth, performance management, compensation, and equity.
- Liaise between employees and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or a business related field
- 5+ years in an HR related position (i.e. - HR Manager, Analytics, Operations, etc.)
- Ability to provide HR consultation to managers and employees on issues including employee relations, compensation, HR policies, and performance management
- Sound judgment, business acumen and the ability to make a contribution to the business as a whole
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven Project and Program Management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office