We are looking for a proactive and self-managed Contract Senior Recruiter, who can juggle multiple priorities while providing a positive candidate experience. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting across a variety of disciplines at a high level.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Recruiter, you will manage and drive the end-to-end recruiting process for multiple positions. You will work closely with hiring managers to define and qualify position requirements and implement recruitment and sourcing strategies that deliver strong and diverse talent.
- Partner closely with hiring manager to understand their specific needs, set expectations and drive the hiring process
- Build strong and diverse pipelines of candidates by leveraging, LinkedIn, networking, and other creative sourcing strategies
- Initiate phone screens with direct applicants, referrals, internal networks, and other interested candidates
- Ensure a consistent and positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruiting process with proactive communication and engagement
- Drive offer process - extend offers, negotiate and close candidates.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 5+ years of hands-on full cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment (technical and non-technical)
- Proven track record of proactively sourcing and hiring passive candidates and managing job openings across multiple disciplines
- Experience conducting intake meetings with hiring managers to understand position requirements, and maintain strong working relationships across all departments
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment -- producing quality work on time and with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize workload
- Ability to work in close collaboration with other recruiting team members, while exercising independent judgment and discretion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with ATS systems
- Gaming recruiting experience
- Experience using Greenhouse