Associate Brand Manager (Contract)
WHO WE ARE
NCSOFT is a premiere digital entertainment company and global publisher with worldwide locations and more than 4,000 employees focused on bringing extraordinary games to life for millions of fans around the world. Established in 1997 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, we quickly became a key leader in online games. Best known for critically acclaimed franchises including Lineage, Aion, Guild Wars, and Blade & Soul, NCSOFT is also one of the world’s top mobile developers with Lineage 2M occupying the #1 grossing revenue slot on Google Play. Our core goal is making people in this world happier by delivering games that entertain a globally connected audience has remained the same. Our culture is innovative, creative, collaborative and impactful, and we are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
WHY JOIN THE BRAND MARKETING TEAM?
- You have a strong voice to represent the brand within and outside the company. We are always mindful about building brand image and protecting our brands’ reputation.
- You are passionate about data and understanding consumer behavior. We’re always thinking of creative opportunities and strategies to reach and convert our target audience into customers.
- You value being in the know. We keep a close eye on industry trends and always listen to consumers at every stage of our marketing strategies and campaigns.
- You enjoy having influence over the end result. We collaborate across designers, artists, product teams, and community teams when it comes to creative ad development.
- You are enthusiastic about games. We work hard but also play hard. We appreciate and play all types of games. It’s in our team and company DNA.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As Associate Brand Manager, you will work closely with the global brand and cross-functional teams to develop and implement data-informed, innovative, strategic global marketing plans based on key consumer insights that will inform local territory go-to-market plans. You will assist in the development and execution of the global brand strategy and planning, including market research, audience targeting, product positioning, creative, communications, promotions and lifecycle marketing programs based on data-informed insights.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Monitor and analyse marketing results, KPIs, metrics, and optimize plans to drive effectiveness and efficiency
- Assist with the development of creative campaigns and coordinate the production and distribution of final assets (key art, trailers, screenshots, store and web banners, social assets, sales support materials, marketing copy, etc.) to the relevant stakeholders
- Manage tactical executions that support the objectives, goals and strategies for our integrated marketing campaigns
- Liaise with cross-functional marketing and creative teams for regular updates and occasionally drive weekly business sync meetings
- Research and track competitive campaigns, activity and product feature sets
- Curate and maintain the centralize digital storage of the most up-to-date and accurate product documentation for use across the organization and with selct internal and external partners.
- Evaluate potential strategic partnerships to expand awareness, increase sales opportunities and extend the product lifecycle
- Coordinate with the Web & CRM team members on direct email marketing efforts and CRM activities
- Manage the purchase order process for relevant projects and track against budget
- Other related duties as required.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business related field, MBA a plus
- Knowledge of and/or a willingness to learn about gaming and other pop-culture-related trends
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in games or entertainment industry Marketing. Preferably, with experience working on story driven and live/service based titles in the MMO/RPG genres.
- A proactive, results-driven problem solver with the ability to manage multiple projects and work efficiently in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Strong analytical mindset and critical thinking ability
- Good creative and aesthetic judgement
- Thinks big and is ok challenging the norm
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- A passion for video games and entertainment industries