Quality Assurance Tester / Development Support (Temporary Assignment)
This position is for a temporary engagement through our staffing partner Yoh Services.
CANDIDATES MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES FOR THIS POSITION.
- Quality assurance / development support
- Identify, log, and maintain gameplay issues
- Ad hoc and bug regression testing when applicable
- Creation and execution of test plans
- Eager to learn new skills with the ability to teach them to others
- Flexible and adaptive to assignment and schedule changes, including overtime
- May assist other departments with game development or administrative tasks
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- A desire to be part of the Naughty Dog Team
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable skill set beyond just bug investigation and documentation
- Willingness to share opinions/feedback with other departments
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Team-oriented individual who can also work effectively alone
- Working knowledge of PS4 system
- Formal post-high school education (college, technical school, etc.)
- Scripting / Programming experience
- Photoshop / Digital Art experience
The first contract period is 6 months and this is a full-time TEMPORARY position with overtime hours expected at various times during the project cycle.
Local candidates are preferred but not required (make sure you can commute to Santa Monica, California on a daily basis).