This position is for a temporary engagement through our staffing partner DZConnex.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States for this position.
Naughty Dog is seeking a Production Coordinator to play an integral role in organizing and coordinating our AAA projects. This candidate will assist in the management of the day-to-day work of developers across multiple disciplines.
- Provide hands-on support to our development team. Update schedules, report team progress, track tasks, and take notes
- Help manage the flow of information and assets between disciplines
- Assist teams in identifying and resolving issues
- Assist leads and producers in developing and maintaining pipelines
- Set and maintain interdepartmental meetings. Lead group discussions and formal meetings
- Keep the team’s work prioritized and on time
- Help make our games better by participating in internal playtests and communicating feedback to the relevant stakeholders
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Highly motivated individual - consistently driven to produce results
- College degree or a minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or G Suite, with an emphasis on spreadsheets
- Communication skills with both large groups and individuals, with excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Eagerness to learn new tools, technologies, and processes
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, follow-up skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to identify a need for change and articulate ideas for improvement
- A proactive outward attitude. Consistently professional, respectful, and approachable
- Knowledge of project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, etc
- Experience with a variety of project management tools (Jira, Shotgun, Microsoft Project, or any other scheduling/task-tracking software)
- Familiarity with Naughty Dog games, and a passion for game development