Graphics Programmer (Game Team)
Join our talented rendering team to develop and implement new and existing rendering techniques for our upcoming game, The Last of Us Part II.
- Develop and implement new and existing rendering techniques
- Implement efficient and stunning industry defining visuals
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong math skills with an emphasis in 3D math
- Strong knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
- Thorough understanding of current GPU architectures (AMD GCN, NVIDIA CUDA)
- Experience with DirectX12, Vulkan or other modern graphics or compute APIs
- Experience with HLSL/GLSL or other equivalent shader languages
- Console or PC programming experience
- Passion for playing and developing exceptional games
As part of the Naughty Dog application process, candidates should expect to be given a technical interview.