Character Outsourcing Production Coordinator
This position is for a temporary engagement through our staffing partner DZConnex.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States for this position.
We are seeking a candidate that can help manage the production of characters and related assets. They should be familiar with Character creation workflows, using production software and have experience working with OS vendors.
- Gather all asset data and instructions from the artist to be sent to OS
- Create and manage all OS character schedule and tasks through JIRA
- Managing all the communication of feedback and reviews to OS teams
- Help manage the process of Scanning and maintaining the asset library through Confluence
Requirements & Skills:
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence or similar software
- Familiarity with Character creation process, techniques
- Familiar with Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter and Photoshop
- Experience with working with external OS vendors
As a part of the Naughty Dog application process, candidates will be expected to provide a portfolio or demo reel of their work and may be asked to complete an art test.