Associate Level Lighting Artist
This position is for a temporary engagement through our staffing partner Yoh Services.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States for this position.
For over 30 years, Naughty Dog has been crafting best-selling, critically acclaimed games that constantly push the boundaries of narrative, gameplay, and technology. Our most recent game, The Last of Us Part II, has received over 300 Game of the Year awards and three of our games are among the top 10 highest scored games on the PlayStation 4. As a part of the Naughty Dog legacy, you’ll become a part of continuing the development of extraordinary and enduring experiences for a broad, global range of audiences.
Associate Level lighting artist will be assisting level lighting artists with various tasks within the lighting pipeline.
- Work with level lighting artists, assisting them with day-to-day tasks and bug fixes
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
Requirements & Skills:
- Some industry experience in Film or Games generating final picture is desired
- General competency in Autodesk Maya
- General problem-solving skills and the ability to work with supervision
- General understanding of lighting pipelines, some lighting experience a bonus