Lead Product Manager – Cross Platform and Growth
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named as one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager to join our studio and help drive cross platform growth on NaturalMotion’s next blockbuster games. You will use a combination of cross platform expertise, excellent analytical abilities, business discernment, and critical thinking to innovate and identify right opportunities for growth across NaturalMotion titles.
You will have a consistent record of owning and delivering optimal cross play experiences to players that raise-the-bar from an innovation, usability, and design perspective whilst thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Contribute towards the Studio’s cross platform business strategy to build a robust product roadmap for development and post-launch live operations.
- Identify areas of growth ranging from acquisition funnel, cross-platform opportunities and in- game optimisations across all NaturalMotion titles
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team (Design, Art, Programming & Analytics) across different business units to identify optimisations to core and cross play features that result in an outstanding gameplay experience for our players and positively inflect metrics across all platforms
- Drive user and competitive research and collaborate with the central Zynga product management team, driving the usage of core innovative game technology, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis and an understanding of the market
- Effectively partner with other parts of the organisation including cross platform partners, Central Analytics, Consumer Insights and Product Marketing to identify opportunities for product growth
- Build knowledge and understanding of data driven insights within the rest of the team through regular communication and the creation of meaningful dashboards and reports
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in depth analysis of cross play behaviour and demonstrate how that analysis impacts business metrics
- Be a player champion!
Required Experience & Skills
- Product Management experience in free-to-play game development with a proven track record in managing live operations, balancing in-game economies and leading PM teams across different platforms
- Deep cross platform knowledge and past experience on working with 3rd party platform partners to deliver optimal cross play experience.
- Previous experience with new game development from concept stage through to worldwide launch. PC/Console experience is a plus.
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Experienced at articulating product vision, driving team-wide and studio-wide cross discipline alignment and evangelising the vision to key stakeholders
- Strong passion for games, creating fun and compelling user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organisational, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Passion for and in-depth knowledge of mid-core genres (FPS, Action-Strategy, RPG)
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.