At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. In 2018, 2019, and 2020, NaturalMotion Studios were named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Come join us, thrive, take risks, and dream big to craft the future of the fastest-growing gaming platform – mobile.
As Community Manager, you’ll act as a vital conduit between the studio and our community for our new Star Wars game. You’ll spend your time building strong relationships with players and using their feedback to help guide our internal development efforts. With social and community playing a vital role in the game’s approach to marketing, you will be responsible for our player-focused community outreach as the game’s voice to our players.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning social and community campaigns and initiatives
- Managing the approval process for all campaigns, initiatives, and assets
- Scheduling and posting of social and community content
- Analysing and reporting back on campaign and channel performance
- Monitoring Social trends and incorporating findings into planned campaigns and initiatives
- Planning and briefing all asset creation, ensuring alignment with wider Marketing activity
- Planning and hosting regular live streams
- Day to day community management of our players and associated social channels
- Regular reporting to the wider organization on current community trends and sentiment
- Participation in discussions with studio teams, bringing the voice of our players to these conversations
- Working closely with our moderation team to help support customer support
- To be an active participant in team/studio meetings giving key social/player insights when required
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of community management/social media marketing experience
- Experience in planning, creating, and launching successful social campaigns with proven results
- Deep understanding and experience of social platforms such as Twitch, YouTube, and Discord
- Highly organized with the ability to manage dozens of tasks at once
- An interest in video games will be beneficial
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent writing skills
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.