Mobile Games UX Lead (remote)
N3TWORK is looking to hire a Lead User Experience Designer to craft a world-class mobile game experience with a fast-growing, high-energy team. Our teams are structured to enable everyone to be a major contributor. You will have a significant impact on the direction of the game you're helping design, build, and deliver to players.
In this role, you will work as part of an independent cross-functional team. You will draw on a deep set of communication skills to help keep the team aligned and inspired as you design and ship valuable experiences for customers.
What You Will Do
- Lead the UX Design effort for major product features from concept to shipping.
- Collaborate closely with leaders in other functions to ensure the problems we're solving are positively impacting the high-level product strategy from inception to launch.
- Act as a champion for players, always finding ways to balance business goals without sacrificing their needs, motivations, and values.
- Execute on all phases of the design process—strategy, research, concepts, design, implementation, and success metrics.
- Create wireframes, mockups, user flows, and prototypes to communicate design solutions
- Establish and evolve look and feel for user interface, including some motion design.
- Develop and maintain specs, assets, documentation to support implementation and shared understanding across the team.
- Work in close collaboration with other members of the Product Design team to inform and improve studio-wide design processes and practices.
What Skills You Will Need
- 6+ years designing mobile experiences
- A strong growth mindset with ability to adapt quickly to change
- Communication style that is concise, articulate, and capable of inspiring a team
- Ability to work autonomously without a lot of specific direction
- Understanding of product strategy principles and practices
- Comfortable discussing technical logic with engineers
- Familiarity with standard UX tools and design systems
- Strong graphic design skills and solid understanding of typography
- Ability to marry an existing art style with intuitive interaction design
- Prototyping, testing, and iterating UX flows
- Adaptable to a wide range of tools, techniques, and practices
- Particular interest and experience in fashion or casual games a big plus
- Please include a portfolio link with at least one relevant case study