N3TWORK Studios is a newly formed game studio on a mission to create incredible experiences in, on, and around the blockchain. Join us as we rethink how games are built, operated, marketed, and financed in the wake of this breakthrough technology.
We are a fully remote collection of game makers from around the world looking for talented, passionate people to join our team.
What We're Looking For
N3TWORK Studios seeks a Community Product Manager to grow, engage, entertain and advocate for the player community for a new, cross-platform blockchain game, Legendary: Heroes Unchained.
Built in collaboration with Forte, LHU is a follow up to the $250m+ grossing smash hit RPG card battler Legendary: Game of Heroes. As a Community PM on the team, the community is your product and your goal is to nourish an active, thriving and positive community that has a clear voice and agency on the game team.
We are flexible on the seniority level of the position and will adjust according to experience.
- Own a rapidly scaling Discord community as it grows from thousands to hundreds of thousands of players
- Develop and execute a liveops plan to keep the community engaged on a daily basis
- Collaborate with design, product, marketing, art and engineering to live operate an RPG and other experiences in Discord
- Work as an integrated member of the game team and advocate for the player community within the team
- Use analytics to develop recommendations and inform your planning
- Collaborate with the marketing team to run social media campaigns
- Given the unique nature of this role, we are open to applicants with relevant experience who have recently held the position of either Product Manager or Community Manager
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of free-to-play liveops experience
- If applying as a Product Manager
- Experience designing, building and tuning game features/events
- Strong knowledge of Excel and analytics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- If applying as a Community Manager
- Experience scaling and engaging an existing game community
- Passion to push the boundaries of what owning a community can be
- Confident using data to inform decision making and achieve KPI’s
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge and use of Discord
- Familiarity with Discord NFT communities
- A passion for blockchain gaming and NFT’s
Nice to have
- You live on Discord and moderate sub reddits for fun
- You are a crypto enthusiast comfortable bridging assets between chains, staking pairs in liquidity pools and making frens on Telegram
- Customer support experience
- Copywriting experience
- Worked on card battle/rpg products
- Can speak 2+ languages
- You enjoy rolling the old d20 every now and then
Reasons to Join Us
- A culture of ownership and autonomy
- World-class talent who are passionate about building great products
- Competitive salary, equity grants, token-based and performance bonuses
- We pay 100% of healthcare premiums for you and your dependents: medical, vision, and dental
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to help you navigate unprecedented times
- Generous paid parental leave
- Employee stipends to support distributed work and healthy living
N3TWORK is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, gender, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law.
To maintain the safety of our candidates and team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, N3TWORK Studios has transitioned to a fully distributed workforce, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually.