We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are currently looking for a Video Editor to join our growing Marketing team and be based in either our Los Angeles, CA OR Seattle, WA office. You will be responsible for producing creative videos and animations to promote Mythical brands across the web, social media, and other media channels.
- Manage the creation of high quality, engaging video content for Mythical brands
- Work within the production calendar to deliver videos on a regular basis
- Work and collaborate with our teams to produce compelling marketing videos.
- Taking projects from concept to delivery of short-form video content: storyboard, design animate, render and ship to team
- Create video content for social media and advertising campaigns
- Creating video trailers for communications and marketing needs
- Utilize appropriate software to create advanced designs and animation
- Contribute to the creative direction of brand campaigns, new product launches, and planned marketing projects.
- Design and edit video pieces that strongly communicate product brand narrative, goals, and concepts.
- Work with important partners to ensure quality/complete raw footage.
- Provide high-quality assets in multiple formats depending on expected consumption.
- Regularly research the latest ideas and techniques in video production, editing, and gaming to maintain innovation and growth
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe suite of products (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Encoder)
- Experience in videography/cinematography or cinematic video game capture
- Demonstration of thoughtful work that breaks-through and permeates the culture.
- Knowledge of modern video editing, delivery, and compression techniques.
- Excel in a team environment, ability to build/maintain positive relationships through strong collaboration efforts.
- A "roll up your sleeves" mindset to get any job done
- 3D modeling and animation
- Audio editing and production
- Passion for video games
Required Application Materials:
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant artistic skills required
- Only online submissions will be accepted (e.g. website, blog, or online album)