We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry in supporting the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology by providing a platform of robust technology, tools, and data for game developers.
We are looking for a dynamic Vice President of Customer Experience who will lead the customer services and experience team. As the Experience Head, you will be responsible for managing, transforming, and scaling customer experience across all our products. You will partner with stellar talent across the company and be the keystone to driving and delivering an amazing customer experience every day for our customers.
This position will report directly to our Chief Operating Officer.
What You’ll Do
- Build, own, transform and drive our overall customer experience strategy and vision
- Directly manage the leaders of the customer experience team while providing a high level of insight to the executive leadership team
- Champion and leverage data sources such as the VOC, insights, and analytics, and customer journey mapping, to fully understand our customers’ experience while focusing daily on delivering value to the company, solving customer experience problems, and realistically developing new opportunities
- Continuously audit the customer experience and flow to ensure smooth experiences in the customer life cycle
- Develop strategic initiatives that drive customer satisfaction, retention & LTV (and be able to talk about such initiatives in an interview)
- Be a pathfinder, and discover outside-of-the-box solutions to both simple and complex problems (be expected to provide examples)
- Drive positive experiences that create customer surprise and delight; building on insights and the voice of the customer as derived from qualitative and quantitative customer health data
- Partner with our product and engineering teams on the exploration and execution of product developments to improve customer experience and support team efficiency
- Evaluate productivity and performance across the support teams as it measures up to company-wide OKR’s and industry benchmarked departmental KPIs
- Research and advise executive leadership on new CRM, AI, and other technologies and/or vendors to improve productivity and customer engagement to ensure best in class support and tools
- Partner with support teams and BPO partners to determine staffing levels across our support operations to guarantee service level expectations are met and provide data so that we can ramp quickly as business expands
What We’re Looking For
- 10+ years of experience leading multi-channel (voice/chat/social/email) support teams with experience in a fast-growth startup, preferably in the financial services, blockchain, and gaming areas
- People First! You are empathetic, and you lead a global team, providing services to people around the world. In addition to this, you empower your team, help them, and lead them through ambiguity and by example
- Proven experience creating processes that enable support teams to scale and deliver tangible business benefit (NPS/CSAT/CES improvements, churn reduction, product improvements)
- A proven track record of attracting, hiring, onboarding, and coaching A-player talent in a remote environment, helping them achieve their personal and our business goals in order to foster a high-performing culture
- Provide guidance supported by data on new offerings; whether they be 24/7 multi-lingual support or expand, self-service options for our customers and team members, or RPA and NLP automation approaches
- Be a Pathfinder! Creativity and willingness to drive experiments in different approaches to create a best in class customer experience
- Demonstrated experience in building trusting relationships to internal and external stakeholders to provide the atmosphere to scale across multiple time zones and channels
- Outstanding communications skills, both verbal and written to ensure we continue to document plans with transparency so future employees can get up to speed quickly
- Experience creating and leading incident management to urgently surface any issues coming from customer feedback, coordinate responses, and ensure closure with impacted customers are handled in a timely manner
- Cleverly connect teams with remote communication skills and ability to engage remote workforce
- Define KPIs/Metrics/SLAs to monitor the success and progress of the customer experience organization
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making, critical thinking, and problem-solving
- Undergraduate Degree in Business or related field
- Extensive experience working with all levels of the organization
- Preferably a deep passion for gaming, NFT’s, blockchain distributed ledger, and other next-generation technologies
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.