Senior Product Management Recruiter
We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are actively seeking a Senior Product Management Recruiter to join our growing talent acquisition(TA) team and lead our product management hiring efforts. As the Senior Recruiter partnering with our product organizations, you will be in a unique position to affect strategic business outcomes by cultivating top product management talent at Mythical. You will be expected to think broadly and implement strategies to acquire, assess and close top talent in an extremely competitive market.
This position will report directly to our Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Partner with the product business leaders effectively to achieve hiring results
- Able to lead a requisition review and effectively gather intelligence on the role(s)
- Able to effectively and proactively assemble and execute on a strong sourcing plan, robust top of funnel pipeline and interview process for current and future role(s)
- Collaborate with the talent acquisition team to build diverse talent pipelines for current and future talent needs with candidates that hold the necessary experience, skills, and competencies
- Leverage a variety of sourcing tools as well as any out of the box creative sourcing strategies to engage with technical candidates who are not active.
- Build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, and sourcing campaigns
- Source and identify passive candidates to build a pipeline of high potential talent
- Build relationships with candidates and guide them through the process
- Track data to ensure you are investing in sources with the highest ROI
- Collaborate with talent acquisition team members to manage an efficient model of operation
- Building relationships with candidates, providing them a world-class candidate experience, and helping them land in the right role at Mythical
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of the industry and advising the business and talent acquisition team on when and whom we should be recruiting and why
- Ad Hoc responsibilities as needed
- Strong industry knowledge of identifying, targeting, and attracting high caliber product management talent in a highly competitive market.
- 5+ years of experience sourcing for technical roles, preferably from a high-growth technology environment
- Proven track record of hitting hiring goals and forming positive relationships with business leaders and hiring managers.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment where business priorities can quickly change
- Creative and 'outside the box' sourcing strategies for finding and engaging with top technical talent.
- Experience with Greenhouse or other Applicant Tracking System software.
- Passion for high-tech/disruptive technologies
- Previous Agency and/or RPO experience
- Experience working with remote teams
Our team values diversity and believe that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We will be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.