Quality Assurance Lead - Ecommerce
We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are looking for a talented and driven Account & Commerce Quality Assurance (QA) Lead to work with our awesome Blankos Block Party team based in our Seattle, WA office. This role will report to the Senior Quality Assurance Manager and be responsible for collaborating with production and development teams to plan, organize, build, execute, and improve upon comprehensive technical test plans for the E-Commerce side of the Mythical Games engine.
Our Seattle office is located in the heart of quirky, creative Ballard. When we’re not making awesome games, we’re out sampling the delicious food Ballard has to offer; we’re sipping coffee (or tea) at our favorite coffee shops, or we’re engrossed in epic table-top battles at Cafe Mox. We’re passionate about creating a tight-knit work environment that feels like you’re hanging out with your friends.
- Lead Quality Assurance testing for the functionality of E-commerce integrations built for Mythical Games titles and the Mythical Games engine.
- Manage vendor relationships with external testing partners
- Manage vendor testing teams to ensure quality across all E-commerce aspects of Mythical Games products
- Maintain a strong working relationship with key POCs at payment service providers, external platforms, and other key integrations
- Plan, develop, and execute test coverage for multiple platforms.
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose regression tests to discover reoccurrences.
- Work with production teams and engineers to triage and prioritize issues for resolution.
- Collaborates on and maintains all project-related internal QA test plans.
- Creates accurate build verification reports and technical feature reports daily.
- Develop effective technical test plans to verify proper function, data content, performance, usability/playability, and hardware/software compatibility.
- Assists in forming and improving QA systems and procedures.
- Reviews all issues entered by the test teams and ensures that bug reports all required information.
- Regularly reviews issues and enhancement logs with Senior QA Manager.
- Working E-commerce experience.
- QA experience working on backend systems and services in game development.
- Ability to review and test REST APIs and vendor integrations.
- Familiarity with testing React components and applications
- Comfortable with deep-dive investigations and testing technical implementations.
- Experience in quality assurance/control testing.
- Experience in advanced level testing techniques.
- Experience with Testrail.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with JIRA.
- Experience coordinating external vendor teams.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification.
- Passionate about video games.