Mythical Games is a Venture-backed game technology company powering the next generation of players, games, and studios. Our goal is to launch exceptional video games that leverage distributed ledger tech while also providing a platform that will allow other game developers to do the same.
At Mythical Games, we are proud of our ‘People First’ culture. We believe that it takes great people and culture to make great products. By treating each other with empathy and respect, we’re able to live fulfilling lives outside of our jobs while also creating exceptional work.
Mythical’s External Communications Team is responsible for communicating our company’s news, product updates, and more with our external audiences.
We are looking for an experienced and highly collaborative PR & Communications Manager to play a major role in creation of communications plans and goals.
- You’ll build and grow relationships with media to drive strategic recommendations for ongoing outreach.
- You'll write press releases, media plans, press kit materials, media pitches, reports, etc. for major beats across all games and the Mythical Platform.
- You’ll serve as day-to-day contact for both internal and external partners and act as liaison to Director of Communications.
- You’ll oversee the activity of external agencies and help to manage their execution of strategy and earned media relations.
- You’ll work closely with Community, Events, and Influencer Marketing managers to create cohesive activations to support the wider corporate communications and product strategies.
- You have PR experience in video games (mobile, PC and console a plus), web3, and digital entertainment or technology companies that are driving their respective markets forward.
- You have 4+ years of experience in public relations at an agency or managing product, technology or corporate communications programs in house.
- You have direct experience in pitching national and regional media across consumer, enthusiast, business and trade verticals).
- You have experience with booking speaking engagements and driving executive visibility.
- You work well under limited/remote supervision; accountability and clear communication are a must.
Nice to Have
- A passion for web3 and new digital economies
- Experience with B2B and B2C communications
- Experience with live service games and/or SSAS products
- Experience managing a team remotely
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and people across all gender to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out. We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process.