Lead Game Product Manager
We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are looking for a world-class Product Manager to help Mythical define the future of blockchain-enabled games.
- Lead, manage and own entire product SKU while driving towards monthly/quarterly strategic goals and targets.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, production, engineering, etc., from product conception and throughout production to shape and thoroughly document the product strategy, including feature sets, merchandising, purchasing drivers, pricing, and other success factors.
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through split-testing and rapid, data-informed iteration.
- Use data to make regular adjustments to gameplay variables, in-game economy, and pricing to maximize the lifetime value of each user, conducting post-launch analysis for ongoing optimization.
- Work with the Executive Producer and run product health meetings to inform teams regularly on key learnings and new insights.
- Develop the economy and leverage data to detect, improve and balance the content rollout to maximize value while avoiding imbalances.
- Conceptualize, evangelize and execute product requirement documents, so cross-functional teams clearly understand the outcomes and business impacts.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users: their problems, their needs, their desires, and translate them into exceptional experiences.
- Analyze the competitive landscape and become the team’s genre expert to promote thought exercises and innovation.
- Leverage business intelligence, user analytics, and quant+qual analysis to monitor game health performance and identify and prioritize product features that increase monetization via improved conversion and retention.
- Must be passionate about games & excited about working at the intersection of play-to-earn and blockchain games, effectively balancing the needs of technology, business, and user experience.
- 4 to 5 years experience as a PM or Data Analyst on a successful free-to-play product (i.e., PC, mobile, web), or experience at a top-tier consulting/finance firm, with a proven playbook/case studies to draw from.
- Expert understanding of system/feature designs and why they are in place to drive behavioral outcomes that marry to business goals.
- Experience developing and inputting to a bottoms-up & top-down approach to the P&L to ensure due diligence and business metrics are aligned with reality.
- Work with technical teams to design, implement and improve tools to optimize our service.
- Highly analytical with sound business judgment, able to clearly communicate “why” instead of just the “how” and the “what” to drive execution
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Advanced Excel/Economy Modeling, Data Visualization, and Presentation skills
- Degree in Statistics / Economics / Finance (MBA preferred)
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.