Content Executive (Gaming)
About The Hut Group
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 7,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Within Myprotein, THG’s largest brand, the Influencer Executive would be a part of COMMAND – Myprotein’s innovative Esports nutrition brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
Working within the COMMAND team at Myprotein, the Content Executive would be responsible for creating content across all social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter), as well as on the COMMAND site. They will be responsible for planning and executing a content calendar each quarter, with a focus on increasing our following across social media, cultivating a positive brand perception, and encouraging engagement. They will also lead on on-site content for COMMAND, including copywriting and blog articles.
The Content Executive would need to have excellent writing skills, be an avid social-media user, and be up-to-date on the latest trends within the gaming and esports space. They would need to be confident in communicating directly with customers, and be able to invent innovative and creative ways to engage with our audience.
- Planning and executing the social-media content calendar for COMMAND
- Cultivating an engaging and unique tone-of-voice for COMMAND and execute it across social media and on site
- Working closely with the influencer manager at COMMAND to utilise strong influencer content across our social channels
- Writing weekly/biweekly blog articles for the COMMAND site
- Reporting on KPIs such as reach, engagement, sentiment, CTR, and conversion.
- Degree Qualified, preferably in English Literature or History
- A passion for gaming, with a strong understanding of the gaming industry
- A clear vision of how the gaming and Esports sectors will evolve over time
- A social and charismatic personality, with the ability to create engaging content
- Ability to measure the success of content through data-driven metrics
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Discounted Gym membership
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
Unfortunately because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.