Campaign Manager (Gaming)
About The Hut Group
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 7,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Within Myprotein, THG’s largest brand, the Influencer Executive would be a part of COMMAND – Myprotein’s innovative esports nutrition brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
Working within the COMMAND team at Myprotein, the Campaign Manager would be responsible for leading long-term campaign and partnership strategy, with a focus on driving brand awareness and cultivating the brand’s global perception. They would lead on creating and executing brand campaigns for COMMAND, and thus would work closely with THG’s creative studio and Myprotein’s partnerships team. As well as creating quarterly campaigns for COMMAND UK, the Campaign Manager would also plan the launch campaigns for new COMMAND sites, such as COMMAND USA.
The Campaign Manager would need to be creative, innovative, and have a true passion for the gaming industry. They would also need a strong understanding of partnerships and
licensing, and how to incorporate licensed brands into COMMAND campaigns. Ideally, the Campaign Manager would have previous experience in branding or partnerships within the gaming industry.
- Co-ordinating the long-term campaign calendar for COMMAND.
- Pioneering key partnerships and licenses for COMMAND.
- Executing campaigns and partnerships across all digital-marketing channels.
- Leading on launch campaigns for new COMMAND sites globally.
- Reporting on KPIs such as reach, engagement, sentiment, CTR, and conversion.
- Degree Qualified.
- Experience in a similar role (1-2 years’ preferred).
- A track record of delivering in a brand/partnerships role.
- A passion for gaming, with a strong understanding of the gaming industry.
- A clear vision of how the gaming and Esports sectors will evolve over time.
- Creative and highly motivated to drive innovation.
- Ability to measure the success of brand campaigns through data-driven metrics.
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Discounted Gym membership
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
Unfortunately because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.