The Finance department of MSI is looking for a financial employee for 40 hours a week.
You are good with numbers, proficient with Microsoft Excel and various financial programs (like Oracle). In addition, you are accurate and you treat information with integrity. As a Financial Officer you support the Finance department with the daily activities in the broadest sense of the word. Your activities range from processing invoices, until month-end closing and compiling the annual accounts.
There is a lot of variety in this position, as you will work for different entities of the mother company MSI. This brings you into contact with different financial aspects and stakeholders within the international operating organization. Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language is necessary, as the spoken language within MSI is English. Knowledge of the Chinese language (Mandarin) would be beneficial but not mandatory. Apart from your independent tasks, you often work within a team. Because of your flexible attitude you are always willing to help where necessary.
- Book and process invoices (accounts payable);
- Invoices to third parties (debtors);
- Responsible for VAT, ICP and CBS;
- Process bank activities;
- Controleren van de administratie op volledigheid en juistheid;
- Responsible for Credit Insurance;
- Assist with monthly closure and annual financial statement.
- Secondary Vocational Education (Financial Administration);
- Between 3 and 5 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English speaking and writing;
- Fulltime (40 hours per week) available;
- Experience with MS Office (in specific Excel);
- Located in the southern region of Netherlands.