Junior Environment Artist
Motorsport Games is a global team. Our HQ is based in sunny Miami, Florida and hosts the Digital Marketing and Product Development teams. The 704 Games team, based in nearby Orlando, work on our NASCAR games franchise. In Moscow, Russia, we have a first-class development operation delivering the very latest technology for our future products as well as additional development and esports operations based in England. Our UK office is just metres away from the main entrance to the home of British motorsport at Silverstone Circuit.
Motorsport Games is currently building a team in the UK to lead development on its new and highly ambitious racing games. We are looking to grow a relatively small, tight-knit team, capable of delivering big ideas through experience, smart process, and world-class tools.
We are looking for a junior environment artist (outsource) to join our growing team. They will work alongside the environment art, design, and outsource, in the development and execution of gameplay experiences that match the game vision.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track-record of environment modelling on at least one high-profile title. That said, if you have good experience of writing briefs, giving clear and concise feedback, and are looking to step up to the role we'd love to hear from you too.
- Environment Modelling
- Creating clear briefs for outsource
- Giving feedback on outsourced assets
- Reporting to the Outsource Manager and Art Director
- Environment modeller with at least 1 years' experience on a AAA title
- Good written and verbal English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player with plenty of drive to succeed
- Happy and fun personality!
- Connected to the Silverstone office, with remote working for the right candidate
Competitive salary, corporate benefits and the opportunity to define the future of racing from within an exciting, growing and friendly international games company