At Motorsport Games, we are a diverse collection of people made up by the most talented group of developers, designers, marketers, artists, producers, and salespeople from all over the world. Despite our different skills, backgrounds, and experiences, we are all passionate about games.
Our focus is, unsurprisingly, motorsport and racing related. We have shaped some of your favourite racing games from the last 20 years on console, PC and mobile, and are embarking on an ambitious journey to reshape the industry - to unite racing communities, esports, games, content, ideas, tools and chat all in one place. And we want you to join us.
As a Gameplay Engineer, you will join an experienced cross-discipline team working on a new PC and console title. Your programming skills and close relationship with the design team will help crafting a high-quality racing game using the power of Unreal Engine. You will have the opportunity to contribute from the early stages of development and express your full potential.
Silverstone with possibilities of remote working from the UK
- Prototype, implement and improve the game features in collaboration with the design team
- Identify risks and blockers
- Estimate personal tasks
- Integrate technology from other teams or third-party partners
- Very good C++ proficiency
- Worked on a diversity of game systems
- Understand Object Oriented design patterns
- Comfortable with network replication in multiplayer games
- Work in quick iterations
- Unreal Engine experience
- You enjoy working in a cross-discipline environment
- You accept feedback to build and improve features
- You strive to improve your skillset
- You are pro-active and act on problems before they become blockers
- You clearly communicate your intents
Competitive salary, corporate benefits and the opportunity to define the future of racing from within an exciting, growing and friendly international games company