"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we’re not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You’ll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
The Talent Development and Culture Coordinator will report to the Director of Talent Development and Culture.
What you'll do:
- Support talent development and employees' engagement initiatives for Motive Studio.
- Work with key studio partners, projects, Employee Resource Groups and Social Clubs to coordinate studio events.
- Support the operations of the studio communities of practice and social clubs.
- Create and maintain a list of learning, promotional merchandise (swag) and event providers.
- Manage workflow of legal approvals & NDA requests.
- Support purchase & contract processing, invoice payments & tracking.
- Support studio outreach strategy to support local initiatives, studio's needs and values.
Who you are:
- You are creative and passionate with the ability to remain focus on driving unique and thoughtful experiences for employees.
- You put great attention to details, are autonomous and have great organizational skills.
- You possess strong written and verbal communications skills, in French and English.
- You have proven abilities in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook and must demonstrate an ability to quickly learn a wide variety of software packages.
- You have a minimum 2 year of experience in Administrative Fields, Event organization, Marketing, Communications, or the equivalent.
About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.