(Closed) Sr. Account Executive, Sports Marketing & Entertainment
Motive is an agency and creative studio focusing on the development of integrated creative platforms and executional programs. We’re a collective of deep thinkers, artistic mavens, executional top guns and cultural connoisseurs. We are focused on creating relationships through deep levels of engagement between brands and their consumers - relationships that translate into tangible results for our clients. And we do it with sharp creative, across a range of tactical channels.
As pioneers in the area of content, digital consumer engagement, and innovative experiential programs, and award winners in the areas of TV, event, digital and social - Motive has created an environment where team members are given an opportunity to stretch and flex their creative and executional muscles daily. We are a team of hard-working, fast-moving, energetic, passionate, driven, straight-talking creative thinkers. We like being challenged and we love the collaboration necessary to succeed.
If this sounds like a place you would thrive, let’s make something happen.
In this role at Motive, you’ll have the opportunity to manage the day-to-day efforts developing integrated creative platforms with a special focus on sports and entertainment marketing, including NBA and esports properties. You will work closely with Motive’s creative team and clients on ideating, developing and overseeing integrated marketing programs leveraging athletes, teams, league properties and influencers to create culturally relevant and impactful consumer-facing campaigns across a variety of channels (traditional, digital, design, promotions, media, sponsorship and experiential).
The Senior Account Executive’s primary responsibility will be to lead the day-to-day agency process with a special focus on creative development, client management and communication, and the execution of consumer programs in partnership with NBA and esports properties.
This Person Is/has
- 4-6 years of agency experience, ideally in a creative studio or communications/advertising agency
- An ability to translate client assignments into clear and meaningful briefs for the creative team and effectively balance dual expectations of the clients and agency
- Proactive, can think on their feet and has a demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects or workstreams at once
- A clear, direct communicator who builds strong and effective relationships quickly
- A strategic thinker who is forward-thinking and has a clear ability to prioritize tasks
- Process-oriented with a solid understanding of how an agency works, but is still hungry to learn and grow
- A thought leader who is passionate about sports and entertainment culture, and the role it can play in marketing/advertising
- Working knowledge and understanding for sports and entertainment marketing, ideally with (but not required) direct experience with NBA or esports properties
- A self-starter who isn’t afraid to ask questions or jump into the deep-end
- Thoughtful, team-oriented, and unwilling to settle
- Energetic and passionate, about the work, agency life and the industry
- Ability to move fast, but with a high attention to detail
- Ideally, but not required, experience with multicultural millennial and Gen Z marketing