"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will help make the extraordinary. You will also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
EA MOTIVE is looking for an Lead Modeler. As an Lead Modeler you aren't afraid of working within a technical pipeline and are comfortable problem solving with Animators and Engineers. You are confident enough to run with a task with little oversight but are open to feedback from Art Direction and love working with your peers.
- Lead and set the standard for the team when it comes to 3d modeling
- Work with the team to establish processes and best practices
- Create and debug assets while maintaining technical standards
- Model high-quality assets.
- Work with multiple development disciplines, including non-art specific groups, to improve assets.
- Maintain technical and aesthetical coherence
- Work with Art Director to establish visual quality for the project.
- 8+ years professional experience in art game development
- Proficient experience with 3D Software such as Maya & Zbrush.
- Strong time management and leadership skills.
- Excellent sense of quality and craftsmanship.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.